Friday, July 11, 2008

Whirlwind of a June

June has flown by. All the plans, all the little details and the event I feel went off pretty well. Actually to me it was perfect! We have some early early pics that were sent by friends. I can't wait to get the pics from my friend Mo. She is pretty awesome with the lens. :)

The day was a blur and went by so fast that we may have to do it again...just kidding. :) The weather held out, we had a good turnout and the rice krispies and the root beer floats were perfect!
It was so good to see all the friends and family that came. I wish we had had a chance to chat with everyone a bit longer because it always feels like the time gets away from you and you do not get enough time for individual visits with everyone. I hope we can get around and see everyone soon.

We went off to Cancun after the wedding....more to follow.

I also never posted too much about my girl's weekend before the wedding. I got this photo from a friend as well. Yes, I wore the sash pretty much the whole night along with the princess crown. :)






2 comments:

Sanam said...

Congrats on the wedding! You looked soooo pretty! You have to give me all the scoop, dos and don'ts, and whatever else you can think of!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun, and you guys looked amazing. :)

How do I add you to my blogspot thinger so we're 'friends' on here? I'm such a techno-loser.

Much love, Lis