Monday, February 25, 2008

Lazy Days and shame on me for not posting

Aloha! Whew, I have not posted in a little while here, but that is probably because the last few weeks have been lazy and not that thrilling. I am sure you all want to hear about how I have been working out and my swimsuit has changed to a completely different color due to the over abundance of chlorine in the gym pool and how I have been laying around on the couch getting only about a quarter of the things that I have on my to-do list done.

Over the past two weekends we have been hanging out with friends, enjoying the lovely clean smell of backyard grown lemons in our kitchen and taking much needed naps on the couch with Mr. Woodrow. Here are some pics:
Probably one of the last times we will be at the Poop Deck as it is in the process of being sold and then probably demolished for some trendy hot spot in Hermosa: mmmm... lemony: I love throwing these down the disposal in the sink cause the scent permeates everything. Woody would hate me saying this, but he snores....loudly...it is like a purr snore. Please please no photos!

3 comments:

Nobo said...

oh my gosh... I wish he had come out to cuddle while we were there.

JVLR said...

Spooky purr-snores too! I love Woody--he's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Not the poop deck! nooo!

Where else am I going to play quarters with the locals? Damnit.