Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yum....cake

So, not much happened in my world this weekend...the usual..laundry, cleaning, watching movies. Saw a little indie film entitled, "Things to Do". It started out slow and I thought I would not be able to make it through because the acting was a little stiff, but I am glad I held out because it turned out to be a pretty funny little film.

Because I did not have time or energy to take pictures of things at home, I will link to some things that I think are pretty divine. So, dessert...who can really say no. I love these cake designs and I have a feeling that I would not be able to eat them because they are works for art: This cake is by: http://www.sarahmagid.com/index.html


This next one is off of a contest where you can vote on your favorite cake: http://www.brides.com/brides/cakes
Ohhh, and if you vote for your favorite cake you may win it....so go and vote for a cake you like and then maybe we can all have it at my wedding. :)
Right now I have a fabulous plan for the dessert part of the reception, but hey...we can always add a free cake. :)

1 comments:

Nobo said...

I saw that movie in the theater last year. Neat little film. Nothing really happens, but that's kind of what it's like when you move back in with your parents.