Thursday, March 06, 2008

Message from Sir Woodrow

My job has been very hard lately. As head kitty (and only kitty) of the household I have been on constant alert for any noises, movements or food that appear in this residence. I don't think the humans realize that I have a 24/7 career protecting them from the evils that could ensue.
I do have some free time to enjoy the things that I like best. My favorites happen to be sleeping on my back, tearing the plastic off the newspapers, securing my dominance over the red cube, eating popcorn, tomato soup and cheese...cannot get enough of that tomato soup.
I have been working on my weight. With my knightly "sir" title it is hard to keep up with the demands of staying strong and handsome. My regime is to chase the laser pointer and use the stairs as my gym. I do have a before photo that I will release as soon as I work a little on toning up the belly. In the meantime I believe I will ask the humans for a good brushing....eliminating the puffiness that occurs with my luxurious coat. Very demanding work, I believe I am due a nice nap today for it all.


0 comments: