Monday, January 12, 2009

Kinda New Year

The New Year....I need to be better about updating the blog in the New Year. Although sometimes I think I may be the only one who reads it. :)
I thought that I would just ditch resolutions, but it seems that I am doing pretty well on a couple.
I ditched coffee in the morning and now do tea, which is much better for me as I used to use a LOT of cream in the coffee.
I have been trying to stay on top of things at work...which I have, as there is not a whole heck of a lot going on there at the moment.
I go to the gym....sometimes.
I am trying to manage the D-life a little better (diabetic life). I got a new doctor, am trying to stay focused on what I eat and trying to lose those extra pounds that seem to have attached themselves everywhere.
The temperature out here on the West Coast has been in the 80s!!! For January that is amazing and it is pretty sweet to be in short sleeve and shorts. Although I have to admit that when summer does arrive it is not something that is that special because it has been pretty fantastic all year.
I do miss the white winter from home and drying my sweaters on the radiator. I have this recent pic on my computer at work to remind me....and at work it could really be anywhere as I have no windows to the outside world.

3 comments:

postergrrl said...

Hey Lady! You've got a reader up here in the Northwest. Hope you're doing well and that you had a great holiday. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JVLR said...

Hi Erin! You are not the only one reading your blog! I've been checking to see if you would start back up and I'm glad to see you have. Thanks for posting the pic from home. I don't miss the snow, but it sure looks pretty.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too, when you actually post!!! :)