Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks! Momentous Week!

So, Thank you to my friends who commented on the last posting. :) It is nice to know that you guys are out there....Ohh, and I need to link to one friend's site as well.

This weekend was just like summer. I brought out the sandals and wore short sleeve in the heat. I also chopped all my hair off on Saturday. I was waiting in the hot sun in the window at the barber and decided...why not. It looked really good on Saturday and that night...but as always, I cannot seem to get it to look like the stylist did at Floyd's. I am working on it and will try to get you a pick once I can tame it a little.....it is jutting out all over the place right now.

Saturday night I went out with a wive's club to the Comedy & Magic Club. We went to see the author of "He's just not into you" and they had a few opening comedians who were funny including Ray Romano who made a guest appearance to try out his jokes for the inauguration. I guess the Obama's are fans of his show and he was invited to entertain at one of the inauguration functions. Good luck to him...we are also hoping that he did a bit more work on some of the jokes he tried that night.

Per my last post I have been good about cutting out the coffee at work in the mornings and doing tea instead...but this morning I really really felt like this:

I may break down and have to have a cup soon.
Woody also says hello to everyone!!! He is doing superbly:

0 comments: