Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Home

So, we have finally settled into our new place. Here are some pics:
It looks a tad bit gloomy on the day we took the photos, but it is a cute little place and we have tons of parking off the street which is nice. The backyard has an apricot tree in it and it used to have a pepper tree as well, but the landlord took it out while putting in a new fence, which did not make our neighbors out back too happy. Our most favorite piece in the house right now is this addition. We have had to use quarters for way way too long. :) In other news, I am trying to piece together the last preparations for our golf tournament which is this next Monday. I will be so happy when it is over. We have two flights at one golf course which means I have to be at the golf course at 5 am and we will probably not finish until 10:30 pm or so. I will be one cranky person at the end of that evening. I am also pretty tired of dealing with all the golfers. Boy are they particular on all the little aspects of the game...hello people this is a "charity event".
After the tournament it is time to reevaluate what I want to do. I think it might be time for me to step out of special events.

1 comments:

JVLR said...

Erin, your house is so adorable! I have been waiting for you to post photos. I can't wait to see more pics after your golf tourney ends and you have more time. Don't you just love your front-loading washer and dryer? We've had our for 7 years and I could never go back to top-loaders--lol. So great to see you posting again.