Saturday, January 16, 2010

The donut AGAIN!


So, we noticed that one of my tires was losing air so I took it into Americas Tire for what I thought would be an easy and free patch and then I would be on my way. 45 minutes later I am cursing the streets in LA County and asking if my tires are made of tissue paper.
This is the third tire I have had to replace on a car that only has 11,000 miles on it. THIRD tire. The first was a flat that I believe I was the main cause of. The second was an idiot road crew member who left a sharp metal blade on the roadway and it pierced my side wall. This third one seems to be a staple of some kind that left two holes close together that cannot be patched.
These are not cheap tires...in fact they are bloody expensive. Oh, and I also think my car needs a break job. Well, so much for saving money this year. ARGH.
Had to get my anger out, so thank you for listening.
My car now has a donut on it until the tire place can order a new tire for me as they do not have any of the brand I use in stock. I don't like donuts. Not one single bit. In fact I hate donuts.


0 comments: