Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Saw this online and now I want it. They call it the eggling. It is a ceramic egg that you can crack open and water and voila...a plant. How cool is that!

The dolls are still in the office at work, but I am beginning to block them out and don't really notice them until someone stops by the office and starts making jokes like "valley of the dolls" and "I think I saw that one move on it's own".

Books read lately: I am starting "Thank you for smoking" and took some time to read through some of the magazines I had at home. I did not care for "Serving Curry with Crazy" or is it crazy with curry...well either way, I returned the book before I finished it. It seemed to take the author too long to describe an emotion or anything for that matter. The book could have been edited down to 50 pages.
I have been slowing down on the netflix movie scene. I need to start watching the ones at home and soon before I begin wasting money on the netflix.
Hope everyone's Valentine's was super fabulous. Nothing to crazy to report here...I went to yoga last night.

0 comments: