Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Woke up this morning to find ash all over my car. We live far north of the actual fire, but are seeing a lot of ash as well as spooky ominous smoke clouds that are moving out to the ocean. The sun even looks more firey.

We need some rain.

I am in a scramble to try and get a lot done this week, but I keep running out of time. Last night I went to the ghetto grocery store for their produce section...Great produce and you cannot beat the prices. I bought a TON of food and spent less than 10 bucks. A lot of it is organic and I am not even paying the chic prices.

My office looks a bit like Children of the Corn part whatever part they still need to make. I will try and upload a picture for all to see tomorrow. :)

Reading "Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto and in the middle of "A Year in the Merde" by Stephen Clarke...I am not sure what I think of Clarke. I am taking a break because I feel like I am reading him as a major jerk. Will report more later on that.

0 comments: