Monday, December 17, 2007

Drowning in double bookings

Argh, why do I do this during the holidays? The next two days, this being one of them, are going to be complete chaos. I have seemed to triple and double book myself. Tonight I have to make an appearance at an open house for the nuns at work...yes you heard it right...I am going to an open house hosted by nuns. They are making bourbon balls for it. Then I need to skedadle and get myself to the gym to see my trainer about an hour after the nun open house starts...hoping I can seemlessly do this.
Then I also have to get to the store to buy food for the potluck work party tomorrow that I seem to be not only attending, but planning as well.....it does not make it a fun party for me when I have to worry about the fact that I need to go buy beverages and I must arrive early to set up and stuff like that. I think the office owes me a spa getaway after that, cause their ways are turning me into a ripe old scrooge.
I wanted to post some pictures today, but my camera was taken from my purse for a different project so I will have to update you later with all the photos that were taken over the last week.
Yesterday, I did crafts with my friend Sue and turned the house into a disaster zone. I am not sure the house will ever ever be clean after this...but it does smell an awful lot like peppermint right now so that is pretty sweet...it is like the apartment brushed it's teeth.
So, at this particular moment my head is inching toward my desk...I do believe I must leave you now in search of coffee.
Too keep you light hearted and happy, my suggestion is to go to YouTube and search for MXC Saddle Sores to see one of the funniest game shows I have ever experienced.

0 comments: