Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Birthday Week Celebration :)

So, since our weekend volleyball outing at the beach we have been celebrating my birthday, which was officially yesterday. My co-workers treated me to lunch and got me a delicious and beautiful bundt cake for lunch. YUM!
For dinner we went to Kincaid's on the pier so that I could get my favorite meal there...the filet mignon. I definitely crave their filet every so often and the prices mean it has to be a special occasion. The restaurant had about five other tables with birthdays as we could see by the balloons and candles on desserts. My candled dessert was the creme brulee:The waiter told us that there was one evening where every table he waited on was a birthday table. I never thought about Kincaid's being the chucky cheese of adult birthdays, but maybe it is closer than we would like to think.
The unfortunate part of the evening was that the Fun Factory was not open for me to play the skee ball....NOOOOO, why are you closed on Tuesdays....noooooo!I took a ton of photos because one of my gifts from Jon was a tiny digital camera that I will be able to carry around with me everywhere. :) More pictures for you to see! The other was a membership to the public radio station KCRW.
Plus, they sent an awesome CD along with the membership. Very cool!
Today, I came into work to find that I received some more flowers as a late birthday gift from a co-worker and the mail in the evening yielded gifts from my family! :) What a great week!
More pictures to follow soon!

0 comments: