Friday, May 19, 2006

Swamped


So, we had our HUGE work event (golf tournament) on Monday of this week, so I worked last weekend before the event and worked this week to wrap things up. The one day I took off to relax was Sunday, so we spent some time down by the beach. We took the bikes down, because the crowds were crazy. This pic is a little bit of the flowering plants that were along the path...they are taking over!
Due to the event, the house has become a disaster. Laundry everywhere, dishes to do, newspapers piling up and basically the place becoming a pit.
So, that will be on the plan for this weekend.
I also need to remember to get thank you cards for some at the office as well. They thanked me for my hard work with gift certificates for a massage and dinner and my supervisor even got me a bottle of chambord...because I told her how much I like a little bit of it in Fresca...yum.
I wish I could think of something to get them because they are so generous.
I am hoping this weekend is as nice as the last because I will be free free free from thinking of golf. :)
Hope to catch up with everyone soon...

0 comments: