Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Finally found the time


I have not updated in a while. This past week and weekend was busy. On Saturday, we took flat Stan (school project) to the Hollywood sign and Mann's Chinese. We ate at Johnny Rockets and the rest of the afternoon I felt like I had grown an extra stomach. We then gathered enough strength to go meet up with friends at Hennessey's Tavern for some catching up.


On Sunday, I went on a hike with the Sierra club in the morning. The hike was in the Santa Monica mountains and was an easy hike up to the Nike missle tower that they have now made into a little park with tables and bathrooms and a great view. This was the first time that I had hiked with the club and there were quite a few people who were new. Everyone was really cool and I got to try out my new Merrell hiking shoes which are ULTRA comfortable.

The weekend was nice break from the business in the office. The entire last week during the day I was confined to this one area, my prison cube:Well, that was when I was not fighting with my nemesis:

The cool thing about last week is that I got a chance to wear the necklace that my sister got me for my birthday. I really love it:

1 comments:

postergrrl said...

LOVE the necklass! That's great... oh, and I almost snorted water out of my nose when I saw the pic with the Hollywood sign :D