Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy holiday busy

So, I should have posted sooner, but I have been working, working out, and trying to stay ahead of the holidays. Took another spin class last night and thought I was about to go into the white light during the class, but luckily slowed down and got through it.

I have not done decorating at home just yet and I am still trying to pin down all of my holiday shopping, but I am keeping up with cleaning on the place. I feel like I have to clean a lot more now that we have Sir Woody, so we vaccuum often and I am now addicted to the cleaning supplies from Mrs. Meyers. I especially love the Lemon Verbena and I believe I am mopping the kitchen floor more often because of it. http://www.mrsmeyers.com/
Thanksgiving was fun as we ended up spending it with some friends and cooking a full thanksgiving meal with plenty of potatoes, turkey and stuffing. I had a full four days off from the office which was magical except that I always feel like I have missed quite a bit when I return. The plants in our office were looking pretty sad, but that was about it. During those four days I pretty much did nothing. I was a human slug. The best kind. I slept, ate, watched TV, and mopped the floor.
Monday was my friend Tiffany's birthday so we went out for dinner. We ate outside and it turned out to be so nice with just a jacket and sweater. That same evening I had my training session with the trainer and he worked my muscles out so much that when I got home to get ready to go out for dinner I thought I was not going to make it...and I certainly felt like I was not going to eat anything, but of course as soon as we got to the restaurant, I was ready for some food and felt fine.
So, today in the office is pretty calm and not too much is getting done in my department....I suppose I should do something while I am here.

0 comments: